Hunting is the action of hunting, aging, singing, pursuit or any other activity having the purpose of capturing and / or killing a person or group of persons who have the legal right to practice hunting in full compliance with hunting law and Protection of the hunting fund;
Every hunter has the obligation to wear:
Participation in hunting is carried out in accordance with the provisions of Order no. 353/2008 of 04/06/2008:
- carnet membru vanator;
- permis de vanatoare permanent;
- permis de port arma vizat la zi;
- asigurare valabila;
- echipament adecvat activitatii vanatoresti.
During hunting sessions it is strictly forbidden:
- Alcohol consumption;
- Use weapons with malfunctions and improvisations;
- Straightening the weapon to the hunter or other people even if it is unloaded;
- Leaving the hunting stand in which the organizer placed you;
- The stand is left after the completion of the tour, at the organizer’s arrival;
- Triggering the fire on the moving animal before the vendor ensures that there is no danger of injury or risky cargo.